What we do
When you work with Forrest Private Wealth we want to ensure that your plans for generational wealth transfer are documented and capable of being executed.
We have a range of trusted advisers who we work in conjunction with on a referral basis. We spend a lot of time thinking about what will happen years, even generations, down the track. By working in conjunction with trusted legal advisers we are well placed to help facilitate your estate planning needs to ensure all assets are transferred according to your wishes in the most effective and efficient manner.
Estate Planning Services
Our estate planning services include working with you to:
- Select an executor of your Will
- Nominate beneficiaries for your Will
- Nominate binding beneficiaries for your super
- Appointing a power of attorney
- Selecting an advisor to prepare your Will
The following gives a more detailed view of what you might encounter when preparing an estate plan.
A comprehensive Estate Plan comprises various documents to facilitate the smooth execution of your wishes in the event of your passing or incapacitation.
These documents typically encompass:
- Last Will and Testament
- Testamentary Trust (integral part of your Will)
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- Superannuation Binding Nominations
- Insurance Policies
- Powers of Attorney
Additionally, an Estate Plan may address directives for situations where you are unable to make decisions with a sound mind. This aspect of the plan may involve:
- Power of Guardianship (granting authority to choose residence and make medical decisions)
- Anticipatory Directives (guidance for future medical treatment)
- Additional Powers of Attorney
Each individual’s needs may vary, and the creation of an Estate Plan involves several documents. However, the process doesn’t have to be costly. The first thing to do is speak to a financial planner who can guide on how detailed an estate plan is recommended for your point in life taking into account your circumstances. Your financial planner can then guide you through the process in conjunction with an external advisor to prepare the appropriate legal documents to execute your wishes.
For us, advice is more than money
We simplify your life, guiding you towards smarter decisions and focusing on what truly matters. As your trusted confidante, we work closely with you, removing worries and doubts, and ultimately making your life better.