10 Apr Staying Connected
Like any virus, this virus does not discriminate. And we are all in enforced isolation. No social drinks, Sunday dinners, or brunches. All catch-ups are on hold, even over Easter. But at least it’s 2020 and this virus finds us in a technology age in which, where there’s a will, technology has a way.
A recent ABC news article highlighted five apps we thought we would share with you to help you stay connected and, at least digitally, retain some form of social schedule.
1. Houseparty – a video chat app for up to eight people at a time.
2. Google Hangouts – similar to Houseparty used through your Google account.
3. Bunch – is an app that lets you play mobile games with your friends. All you need to do is start the game via Bunch and text them a link.
4. Zenly – gamifying self-isolation. Great for those with a competitive streak.
5. Drawful – a fun online multiplayer game where one person is issued a directive to draw something ridiculous on their mobile screen (without the use of an eraser).
Stay connected, stay safe.